Friday, May 20, 2016

Just so You Know

Today. It was a rainy afternoon, past 4.
I was on the 3rd floor of the building.
I was having my late lunch in one of the restaurants, by the window.
I chose that space in the restaurant so I could see the road where you would pass by (I'm not sure, though).
It was drizzling outside and gloomy and my eyes were stuck on the road with hopes of you were walking or crossing the pedestrian lane.
I was eating but looking down at the road and in the background, I could hear the song "Soldier of Fortune" (late afternoon song) being played inside the restaurant.
I waited, people were walking and crossing the street. I tried to wait hoping that I could have a last glimpse of you today. Because tomorrow is another day. Unfortunately, I didn't see you. It was gloomy outside. Maybe the rain was reminding me of what is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment